Registration is now closed and it is time to start the season!
Our practices officially begin on Tuesday, March 22 6:00pm at Morris Knolls High School. Make sure to dress appropriately for the weather (hats and gloves if it’s chilly) and make sure to bring water.
Due to track availability, practices will be held at either Morris Knolls or Morris Hills High School on:
- Varsity: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 6:00-7:30pm
- Clinic: Tuesday and Thursday 6:00-7:00pm
One parent or responsible adult needs to remain at practice for Clinic athletes; coaches cannot escort athletes to the bathroom, so a parent/adult has to take them. For Varsity, they have to be able to go on their own.
Practices will be listed on Team Snap:
- Mark attendance in Team Snap
- Check Team Snap before you leave your house in case the location changes last minute
- Cancellations will be made over Team Snap. If the weather is questionable, there is practice unless posted on Team Snap
Only coaches and athletes can be on the track/field; parents can sit in the stands or sit/stand by the fence.
We are looking forward to a great season! Go Racers!