Varsity parents (anyone who is NOT in the clinic), who are new to the program, please bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate to practice.
Practice Schedule (changes in the practice schedule will be communicated via teamsnap):
- 6:00 p.m. -7:30 p.m. for Varsity (Monday, Wednesday, Friday), starting TBA.
- 6:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m. for Clinic (Monday and Wednesday), starting TBA.
- practices are held at Morris Hills HS or Morris Knolls HS)
2020 Varsity Meet Schedule TBA – not confirmed yet
- April 5: Dual Meet @ Mendham 1PM canceled
- April 19: Dual Meet at home vs. Madison 1PM
- April 26: Dual Meet @ Roxbury 1PM
- May 3: Dual Meet at home vs. Montville 1PM
- May 9: (Saturday) Dual Meet at home vs. Chatham 10 AM
- May 15:Lakeland League Relays at Mt. Olive HS, 6PM (Invitational)
- May 17: Tri Meet @ Long Valley (Rock Boro and Township) 1PMDual Meet
- May 19: Pentathlon/Triathlon; @Randolph HS (Invitational, 4 athletes only)
Tri/Pen is for one male & one female athlete from each of the 11/12 & 13/15 age groups
Team members who wish to qualify will need to demonstrate certain requirements either at the meets or at practice.
- May 30: “Open Meet” (non-invitational runners) 9AM, Morris Knolls HS
- May 30 (5PM) and May 31 (9AM) Championship Meet Mt. Olive HS (Invitational): consists of 2 days:
Day 1: Field events (at Randolph HS) Long Jump/Shot Put
Day 2: Running Events (Mt. Olive HS)
- June 6 & 7: USATF Association Meet (Plainfield) optional meet
Clinic Meet Schedule – not confirmed yet
Meets are on Thursdays or Fridays
Week 1: April 9 @ Mt. Lakes 6PM canceled
Week 2: April 17 @ Randolph 6PM
Week 3: April 24 at home (Morris Knolls) 6PM
Week 4: May 1 at home (Morris Knolls) 6PM
Week 5: May 8 @ Roxbury 6PM
Week 6: May 14: Ribbon Meet @ Mt. Lakes